Box Office Hours:
Wednesday 1:00 - 6:00 pm
Thursday - Saturday 12:30 - 5:00 pm
Closed Sunday - Tuesday
QUICK LINKSEVENT LISTINGSBUY TICKETSDONATEFRIENDS LOGIN “[The Sheldon is] a magnet for artists and audiences alike”
(Rochester Post Bulletin) with “a lineup of shows able to satisfy generations”
(Republican Eagle), that is “known across the state as one of the great touring houses.”
(Commonweal Theater staff) "The theatre was so beautiful it made me catch my breath…Everyone was friendly and welcoming… [and] the evening was unforgettable.”
– Audience Comment (Trip Advisor)
Discounts and Policies Revised discounts and policies effective June 1, 2016
SHELDON REGULAR DISCOUNTS OFFERED (to most events)
- 7+ day advance purchase – buy 7 days or more in advance of the performance, and get $3 off the ticket price.
- Senior – 10% off regular price for those 65 and older
- Student/Child – Special reduced rates on most events
- Groups – 15 or more, save 10 – 15%. Group tickets may not be purchase online. Contact the box office.
- Friends of the Sheldon – Donors save 15% on most events
- Kids Play Free* – free admission for a child, 12 and under, with purchase of a regular priced adult admission to select shows. Look for the KidsPlayFree symbol.
The Fine Print
- Premier events not eligible for discounts of any kind, except 7+ day advance.
- Other events will not be considered as part of subscription packages.
- Schedule, prices, times, artists and titles are subject to change or cancellation.
- Published prices include $2.50 per ticket Historic Facility Sustainability Fee.
- All purchases will be charged a 7.5% order processing fee, added at the time of order. Minimum order processing fee will be $0.50.
- 7+ day advance purchase discount does not apply to events on the Homegrown Series or Film events.
- Fees are not subject to discounts.
- Tickets are nonrefundable. Patrons may exchange tickets, subject to a $5 exchange fee, for a gift certificate if requested at least 72 hours prior to performance.
- Tickets can be mailed for a $2/order handling fee. Free delivery options include in-person purchases, will call, and print at home.
- Reserved seating begins 30 minutes prior to curtain. As a courtesy to audience members and performers, latecomers will be seated during appropriate breaks.
- Patrons are asked to turn off electronic devices during performances.
- Flash photography, audio, and video recording are prohibited.
- It is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian to research and judge the content of a performance as appropriate for their child’s age and level of maturity. There is no official rating system for live performances.
- Any person who disturbs the performance or another patron will be asked to leave the theatre without a refund.
- All policies subject to change without notice.