• Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable
• Tickets are subject to:
- $2.50 sustainability fee per ticket, we will no longer have the convenience fee.
- $2.50 sustainability fee and $2 internet fee per ticket on-line purchases.
- $3 fee per ticket to exchange tickets.
- Mailing is complementary.
- Fees are not subject to discount.
• Performance names, dates and times are subject to change or cancellation. No refunds on tickets or fees.
• Patrons will be contacted primarily by email for performance changes. During inclement weather please check your email account, the Sheldon Theatre website, ticket office phone message or KCUE/KWNG radio station for cancellations or changes.
• You may exchange your ticket for a ticket to
another show until 48 hours prior to a performance, based on availability.
With all exchanges there will be a $3 fee per ticket beginning with the 2012-2013 Season. When exchanging for higher priced
shows, the difference in price will be charged. Sorry, no refunds.
• Reserved seating
begins 30 minutes prior to curtain. As a courtesy to audience members and
performers, latecomers will be seated during appropriate breaks.
• Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed
in the theatre. Please turn off all pagers and cell phones when attending
• There is no age restriction for children. However, as a courtesy to other patrons and performers, the Sheldon discourages attendance by children under the age of five. All patrons must have a ticket for admittance, and in all instances babes in arms are not permitted. Any person who disturbs the performance or other patrons will be asked to leave the theatre with out a refund.
It is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian to research and judge the content of a performance as appropriate for their child's age and level of maturity. There is no official rating system for live performance