• Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable
• Tickets are subject to:
- $2.50 sustainability fee per ticket.
- $2.50 sustainability fee and $3 internet fee per ticket on-line purchases.
- $2.50 fee per ticket to exchange tickets.
- Mailing is complementary.
- Fees are not subject to discount.
• Performance names, dates and times are subject to change or cancellation.
• Patrons will be contacted primarily by email for performance changes. During inclement weather please check your email account, the Sheldon Theatre website, ticket office phone message or KCUE/KWNG radio station for cancellations or changes.
•The Sheldon Theatre has a “no refund” policy.
Patrons may exchange tickets for a Sheldon Gift Certificate, however, if done
so at least 24 hours prior to the performance. A $2.50 exchange fee per ticket
• Reserved seating
begins 30 minutes prior to curtain. As a courtesy to audience members and
performers, latecomers will be seated during appropriate breaks.
• Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed
in the theatre. Please turn off all pagers and cell phones when attending
• As a courtesy to performers and other patrons, the
Sheldon Theatre discourages attendance by children under the age of five unless
it is a performance specific to that age group. Younger children and babies
will be admitted, however, if a full price ticket has been purchased for them.
Car seats are not allowed in the theatre.
It is the sole responsibility of the parent or
guardian to research and judge the content of a performance as appropriate for
their child’s age and level of maturity. There is no official rating system for
Any person who disturbs the performance or another
patron will be asked to leave the theatre without a refund.