We are having a great 2021|22 Season! Thank you for all of your support!
What you need to know about Masks at the Sheldon
We’re excited to be back and to have you back!
To keep it that way, masks will still be required in the lobby and other common areas as well as certain instances detailed below.
Keep an eye on the website to stay up-to-date on all the shows as this requirement may vary!
Why is the Sheldon still requiring masks when the City of Red Wing voted to lift the mask mandate?
- The short answer is to protect artists that are touring.
- The long answer is that we sign contracts well in advance of a show and artists were requiring masks at that time. To comply with those contracts and help ensure the safety of our artists, we are requiring masks to be worn on the Main Floor but allowing optional use of masks in the Balcony for select shows.
How will I know if masks are required at a show I’m attending?
- You will receive an email before the show with mask information if your are on our list, if you’d like to sign up, please fill out the pop-up form or email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “email sign-up”.
- Check the website event pages. Mask information will be located at the top.
- We will have signs on the entrance doors as you arrive.
- Plan on having your mask. Masks are required in our often-crowded public spaces as well as in our Main Floor seating area. If your seats are in the Balcony, select shows will be mask optional. (If you’d like to switch location, and seats are available, please contact the box office.)
- Face Coverings should cover both nose and mouth at all times, regardless of vaccination status
- Children under the age of two (2) are not required to wear a face covering
- Performers do not need to wear a face covering while performing on stage
- You may temporarily remove your face covering when drinking. Please be courteous to those around you and replace your mask between sips.
Any questions, contact our box office at 651-388-8700 or email@example.com
Box Office opens 2 hours before the show.
Box Office Hours
Wed – Fri 1:00 – 5:30
Sat 12:30 – 4:00
You may call us at 651-388-8700 to leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding.