In keeping with our mission to entertain, educate, and enlighten, Sheldon programming regularly includes a range of educational performances, designed specifically for school age audiences.
School day matinees occur several times each season. Most events include study guides and curriculum materials provided to classroom teachers in advance.
School groups – $7/person
“My favorite part was the whole thing!”
– student attendee
Next up in our school matinee series
How to book an unforgettable student group experience.
Seating is limited.
Special pricing for Schools
Students and chaperones, just $7 (including all fees).
- Confirmation/Billing for schools
- A nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the total estimated cost is required by September 10 of the academic year in which the performance takes place to confirm the reservation.
- A letter with tentative numbers, and all relevant billing information is mailed to the teachers approximately 8 weeks prior to the show.
- Final confirmation of numbers is expected approximately 6 weeks prior to the show.
- Full payment is due approximately 4 weeks prior to the show.
- Numbers can be increased if there is available seating, but may not be decreased after payment is made.
- If payment is made by credit card, a 10.5% order processing charge will be added.
For More Information
Audience Services Manager: