Friends of the Sheldon
Become a Friend of the Sheldon
Donate today, Click here and create an account to become a friend. Login if you are already a friend. FRIENDS LOGIN
We take pride in this unforgettable treasure, the Sheldon. Life-long
memories have been made here for generations, and there is more to
come…but only with your help
It takes all of us to maintain and
continually grow Sheldon Theatre programs. Ticket prices cover just 1/3
of annual programming costs.
Friends make it possible for the Sheldon to...
It is our goal to provide you with the best donor experience. For questions about the Friends program, benefits, or how to get involved please contact Development and Community Relationships Coordinator Jennifer Staley.
- bring outstanding, highest quality, professional performance to our region,
- serve thousands of students each season through school shows,
- Provide participatory opportunities for hundreds of local artists from age 5 – 85, and
- offer a wide range of free education and outreach events that extend our impact throughout the community.
Friends also enjoy great benefits, including:
- advance single ticket buying period,
- invitations to special events,
- ticket discounts,
- exclusive offers,
- complimentary non-alcoholic beverages and more.
- For details of Friendship levels and benefits, click here.
ABOUT THE FRIENDS OF THE SHELDON
in 1988, the Friends of the Sheldon is an independent non-profit
organization with a mission to raise funds for the benefit of the T. B.
Sheldon Memorial Auditorium. Throughout its history, the Friends has
engaged volunteers to leverage community-wide support of the pivotal
arts role that the Sheldon plays in Red Wing and the region. Key efforts
have included events, parties, the Sheldon Friendship program, and a
range of other activities such as an original film production, and
unique community focused fundraising performances that have celebrated